Enter Your Email For Your FREE Lingerie Guide!

Tla modal form img test

Ready to shop for lingerie but not sure where to start? We've done the research for you! Get your free mini-guide to all the lingerie brands you should know, featuring options for small busts, full busts, plus sizes, mastectomy, maternity, and more!

We promise to never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie is now available for pre-order! Click here!

Photo Friday: Kiss Me Deadly A/W 2010

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

I make no secret of my undying love for Kiss Me Deadly lingerie. Their lingerie is flirty, sassy, sexy… and did I mention affordable? Of all the lingerie brands I talk about on the blog, they’re one of the few I make a point of buying from every season.

When Catherine, the designer behind Kiss Me Deadly, sent me the photos from her latest ad campaign, I was smitten… both at the new collection and at her razor-sharp wit. I thought you might get a kick out them, too, and that’s why Kiss Me Deadly is the subject of this week’s Photo Friday.

Tell me what you think in the comments!

P.S.  Kiss Me Deadly along with What Katie Did and several other lingerie brands are asking for your feedback on bra sizes and how people shop for bras. Let your voice be heard and fill out their survey!

Cora Harrington

Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict. Author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that everyone who wants it deserves gorgeous lingerie.

1. chillinfoxie says:

Wonderful photo Friday Treacle, nice job as always…

2. Kayla @ TheEclecticElement says:

How incredible! I really adore the way they combined something oh-so-feminine with a distinct feminist appeal.

Despite what people believe, you CAN be a feminist while still being feminine. Or at least that's MY opinion!

3. MissNeira says:

I love the girdles..gorgeous! especially the one with the print

xoxo
    Miss Neira

4. Panty Buns says:

Being a lover of the looks (and feel) of vintage lingerie I can't help but love the look of vintage style ads and associate their lingerie with some that I wore long ago.

5. cervin says:

I like this…Very Very nice

6. daisychain says:

oh wow, these pictures are such a clever way to showcase the range!

7. Tamina listening says:

I love the way they photographed the new KMD collection. I think it's equally fun and clever. I've also been drooling over the Candy Box collection since these photos were posted. I can't wait until it becomes available!