Photo Friday: Kiss Me Deadly A/W 2010

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

I make no secret of my undying love for Kiss Me Deadly lingerie.  Their lingerie is flirty, sassy, sexy…and did I mention affordable?  Of all the lingerie brands I talk about on the blog, they’re one of the few I make a point of buying from every season.

When Catherine, the designer behind Kiss Me Deadly, sent me the photos from her latest ad campaign, I was smitten…both at the new collection and at her razor sharp wit.  I thought you might get a kick out them too and that’s why Kiss Me Deadly is the subject of this week’s Photo Friday.

Tell me what you think in the comments!

P.S.  Kiss Me Deadly along with What Katie Did and several other lingerie brands are asking for your feedback on bra sizes and how people shop for bras.  Let your voice be heard and fill out their survey!

1. Tamina listening says:

I love the way they photographed the new KMD collection. I think it's equally fun and clever. I've also been drooling over the Candy Box collection since these photos were posted. I can't wait until it becomes available!

2. daisychain says:

oh wow, these pictures are such a clever way to showcase the range!

3. cervin says:

I like this…Very Very nice

4. Panty Buns says:

Being a lover of the looks (and feel) of vintage lingerie I can't help but love the look of vintage style ads and associate their lingerie with some that I wore long ago.

5. MissNeira says:

I love the girdles..gorgeous! especially the one with the print

xoxo
    Miss Neira

6. Kayla @ TheEclecticElement says:

How incredible! I really adore the way they combined something oh-so-feminine with a distinct feminist appeal.

Despite what people believe, you CAN be a feminist while still being feminine. Or at least that's MY opinion!

7. chillinfoxie says:

Wonderful photo Friday Treacle, nice job as always…