Enter Your Email For Your FREE Lingerie Guide!

Tla modal form img test

Ready to shop for lingerie but not sure where to start? We've done the research for you! Get your free mini-guide to all the lingerie brands you should know, featuring options for small busts, full busts, plus sizes, mastectomy, maternity, and more!

We promise to never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie is now available for pre-order! Click here!

Victoria’s Secret Debuts "Sexy Little Fantasies" Costumes Just in Time for Halloween

Back in July, a few newswires reported that Victoria’s Secret planned to debut Halloween costumes for the Fall/Winter 2010 Season. Since then, I haven’t heard much more about it, but while casually browsing the Victoria’s Secret website, I discovered their 12-piece costume collection has already launched.

Priced between $68 and $198, Victoria’s Secret’s “Sexy Little Fantasies” looks like a more expensive (if not necessarily more upscale) version of Playboy’s and Leg Avenue’s sexy costumes. I’ve posted the entire series below… what’s your favorite?

P.S. Bonus points if you can guess mine…

Cora Harrington

Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict. Author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that everyone who wants it deserves gorgeous lingerie.

1. marchetting says:

Adorabile quello da sexy hostess.

2. Alice says:

I love the senorita costume, but I'm a sucker for spanish culture :)

3. Treacle says:

It's the Kitty Kat costume! I thought I was dropping a major hint by listing it first, but I guess not. ;)

4. frankufotos Lingerie says:

Second row, middle? ; )

As far as wearing these 'out',
    I live in a college town. Just since I started classes (I graduated and became a townie a few years ago) the amount of skin and lingerie shown in 'public' Halloween costumes has increased markedly. Even a few years ago when it was 20 degrees with a windchill down to zero. And a good percentage of it is worn by guys, too o_0. All this does it make it commercial. FWIW, no way my girlfriend (or I) would be wearing anything like that in public.

5. Wrecked Stellar says:

I saw these the other day- thought they were super cute! I like the princess one! xo, mel

6. Janus says:

I'll take a wild guess and say that the blue stewardess costume is your favorite. (I'm saying that mainly because it's my favorite of the 12.)

7. Jerica Truax says: