Victoria’s Secret Debuts "Sexy Little Fantasies" Costumes Just in Time for Halloween

Back in July, a few newswires reported that Victoria’s Secret planned to debut Halloween costumes for the Fall/Winter 2010 Season. Since then, I haven’t heard much more about it, but while casually browsing the Victoria’s Secret website, I discovered their 12-piece costume collection has already launched.

Priced between $68 and $198, Victoria’s Secret’s “Sexy Little Fantasies” looks like a more expensive (if not necessarily more upscale) version of Playboy’s and Leg Avenue’s sexy costumes. I’ve posted the entire series below… what’s your favorite?

P.S. Bonus points if you can guess mine…

Mad Mimi Form

Cora Harrington

1. Jerica Truax says:

Wow they're all really cute! But definitely not something to wear 'out' LOL

2. Janus says:

I'll take a wild guess and say that the blue stewardess costume is your favorite. (I'm saying that mainly because it's my favorite of the 12.)

3. Wrecked Stellar says:

I saw these the other day- thought they were super cute! I like the princess one! xo, mel

4. frankufotos Lingerie says:

Second row, middle? ; )

As far as wearing these 'out',
    I live in a college town. Just since I started classes (I graduated and became a townie a few years ago) the amount of skin and lingerie shown in 'public' Halloween costumes has increased markedly. Even a few years ago when it was 20 degrees with a windchill down to zero. And a good percentage of it is worn by guys, too o_0. All this does it make it commercial. FWIW, no way my girlfriend (or I) would be wearing anything like that in public.

5. Treacle says:

It's the Kitty Kat costume! I thought I was dropping a major hint by listing it first, but I guess not. ;)

6. Alice says:

I love the senorita costume, but I'm a sucker for spanish culture :)

7. marchetting says:

Adorabile quello da sexy hostess.