Look for Less: Agent Provocateur Satin Corset

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

Love the look of Agent Provocateur’s classic black corset but don’t have a spare $400?  Then try the budget ASOS Boudoir version.

For around $60, you can get the exact same lingerie look and still have enough money left over for a room in a five star hotel.

What do you think of this look for less?  Purchase?  Or pass?

1. Panty Buns says:

Although that corset looks really nice i'm afraid i'll have to pass. Unfortunately i just don't have the cleavage for it It is pretty though.

2. Kristine says:

big thumbs up!

3. cervin says:

Very nice, I like this ;)

4. Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl says:

Usually I'm not a big fan of such "substitutes" but this ASOS piece looks cute!!!

5. Clare says:

Wow! This is SO hot!!

6. Elegy says:

I bought a waspie and corset-briefs from AP during their sale… Honestly, I love them, but I could not image justifying paying their original (nearly $400) price tag for either of them. The price seemed to be based more on the prestige in this case, not the feel it gives me. As I said: I DO love them, but wow- for almost $400 I’d just have been left wanting; I would have returned them and spent that money on a custom corset made to my measurements. In the case of ASOS- I haven’t bought their corsets (they invariably are all overbust without variety in the bust and so do not fit my size) but I am familiar with their brand’s quality. I’d honestly say either go for something like ASOS’ or an under 100 corset, or get a corset made by specialist shops.