20 Top Tights for Winter

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

Now that the weather’s turning colder, it’s time to stock up on tights for the new season.  Take a look at my winter favorites, and then share your top pick in the comments section!
P.S. While we’re on the subject of tights, visit this post from May 2009 to see my “one that got away.”  Just looking at the picture still makes me swoon.

Bebaroque Saylor Tattoo Tights

Commando Fishnet Tights

Black Milk Wet Look Pantyhose

Post “Follow Me” Tights

Lalilouche Embellished Tights

Anthropologie “In the Round” Tights

Nordstrom Sheer Dotted Tights

Henry Holland Super Suspender Tights

We Love Colors Microfiber Tights (available in 51 different colors)

Jonathan Aston Peacock Embellished Tights

Oroblu Sheer Ruched Leggings

Nordstrom Backseam Patterned Tights

Sock Theory Falling Petals Tights

ASOS Sheer Heart Tights

American Apparel Lace Leggings

ASOS Leopard Print Tights

Emilio Cavallini Sheer Net Foot Tights

Article Tags :

1. daisychain says:

I need those goldfish tights in my life!

2. Petra Bellejambes says:

O, no doubt, the Oroblu ruched leggings.

All nice though.

xxoo – Petra

3. Olivalittle says:

My two bits worth ;-)
    1- Hhmmm ok
    2- Interesting made me want to see more… leg- as in where did the design end… I guess that is a good thing?!
    3- Pass
    4- Maybe too busy but good for some
    5- Need up close shot couldn't see the fish net style.
    6- I like, I like very much
    7- I like even a little more
    8- Pass a bit to appliquey
    9- Ho hum
    10- Ho hum
    11- only cool with killer shoes and mini skirt
    12- Colour is always good
    13- Perfection just enough allure
    14- Ok so they won't last a hard and fast evening. Looks like they would attract ladders and holes as much as you would men. But boy how sexy will you look.
    15- meh
    16- Right occasion right outfit. Pic doesn't do justice me thinks…
    17- Sweet and simple
    18- Pass
    19- Animal print is definitely sexy for the long and lanky
    20- Neither here nor there

Olivia

4. itsalovelycake says:

They are all beautiful! although les queues de sardines definitely needs to be on this list http://www.les-queues-de-sardines.com/

5. Treacle says:

@itsalovelycake–Les Queues des Sardines is the second pair of tights on this list.

6. BurlyQLady says:

Those Oroblu ruched tights look an awful lot like ones I saw from Falke (with Kylie Minogue in the ad).. Dare I say, I think they did it better though!

7. itsalovelycake says:

Oh yes, so they are! I want all of them ^_^

8. Mallory says:

I love all the tights and socks that Post on Etsy does. I've been wanting some for ages!

For warm & comfy winter tights I also really like EG Smith. They have the perfect plain jane solid colored tights that are nice and stretchy and thick enough for winter.

9. […] did a post last year with a few of my fave winter tights, and I thought it’d be fun to do another one this year (and add a few extra!). There are some […]

10. […] Feeling a little nostalgic? Check out our previous lists for 2011, 2010, and 2009! Sheer Star Tights, via SockDreams – $9 ASOS Skull Sheer Tights – $11.21 […]