It’s Time for the Semi-Annual What Katie Did Sale!

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

Like the Agent Provocateur sale or the Wolford sale, the What Katie Did sale is one of the highlights of my year.  What Katie Did is one of my favorite places to purchase vintage and retro-styled lingerie, and in fact, my very favorite garter belt (the only one that makes me forget I’m even wearing a garter belt) is from them.  This year’s sale has a lot of corsets and corset-related accessories on tap, so if you’ve been waiting for the right time to buy one…now it is it.  As usual, I’ve put a few of my favorite looks from the sale below.

Have you bought anything from What Katie Did?  I’d love to hear what you think of the brand, good or bad, in the comments.

P.S. I know I’ve been around a lot less than usual lately.  Chronic computer trouble & an extra-busy life away from the blog has consumed by time, but I expect to be up and running at 100% here again very soon.  Thank you for sticking by me.  :)

1. Tights Lover says:

I own a few pairs of knickers from WKD and I love them all. I'm pretty sure I reviewed them back when I bought them a year or two ago.

2. Shinxy says:

Oh, I envy the top model's waist so bad.

Either that or I NEED that corset.

3. Helen says:

May I ask which is your favourite garter belt? I haven't found the 'perfect' one yet…but I'm happy to keep looking! ;P

4. Louise says:

I just took advantage yesterday! I got the Glamour bustier in peach on sale, then paid full price for the matching panty and the girdle. I have a lot of formal events (weddings) coming up involving strapless dresses, so it was worth the plunge…not to mention adding to my pin-up lingerie collection for modeling!

I also go the Glamour range long line bra in black, but I am going to pair it with a variety of things from WKD I already own. Hooray for sales!

5. Jennie says:

I had no idea, thanks for putting the word out!

6. Asenath83 says:

I finally bought their Morticia corset in the black "Orient" brocade (?) variant in August. It is a VERY curvy corset for a standard size and I like the overall build quality, only the busk could be a tad bit stiffer… I'd use an underbusk instead or opt for a conical busk.