Photo Friday: Willy Hutch

Willy Hutch is a fairly new discovery, and I found him via the always fashionable Morgana. Mr. Hutch’s love of the pin-up aesthetic is obvious in his work, and I can’t wait to see his lingerie photography really take off.

My favorite photo is of the leopard print corset. But then, I may just be biased towards those gorgeous Wolford tights! Which one’s your favorite?

Mad Mimi Form

Cora Harrington

1. Happy pet says:

Amazing photos Treacle and i love the shot with the fascinator and the one with the checked shirt. But, fabulous outfits all round.

Have a great weekend

p
    x

2. Rezzy says:

The last picure looks really weird… But I love the second and the third one! ;D

3. frankufotos Lingerie says:

IDK about weird, but maybe a button or two needs to pop off her shirt?
    ; )

I'll pick the second-to-last one, right above that.

Seems Willy may be a fan of Ellen von Unwerth (well, who isn't?)

4. Petra Bellejambes says:

Lovely Treacle. The model in the leopard shot has a look of pure provocation. Wow. Loving the Wolfords of course.

Yummm.

Enjoy the weekend…

5. JP - The Mistress of Corgi Manor says:

Treacle, Oh My Goddess! You always outdo yourself, but this time – sister, this is breathtaking. I loved all the pictures.

6. Foxy says:

They're all great. The third one, the redhead with the gloves, is my favorite.

7. chillinfoxie says:

Most excellent, top notch in every way !!!