Photo Friday: Ligeia Noir

Every Photo Friday is super exciting to me, but this one is really special. For the first time ever, I’m featuring the work of one of my readers, fellow lingerie addict and fashion blogger, Ligeia Noir.

I can’t recall when Ligeia and I first crossed paths, but I’m pretty sure our mutual love of lingerie had something to do with it. Her excitement for art and fashion is nearly tangible, and it’s a great honor for me to show her work here.

One of the reasons I enjoy Ligeia’s photos so much is because most of her shots are self portraits. We, the viewers, are allowed access to the most intimate of perspectives… we get to see Ligeia as she sees herself.

Mad Mimi Form

Cora Harrington

1. frankufotos Lingerie says:

I love the one by the window, and the one of her in the bra and jeans. That reminds me of how many times I've seen my girlfriend that way, and that it never gets old ; )

The last one's fun. I like that she uses full cut panties. Thongs get all the press; but less isn't always more. The use of shadings and B&W is striking, too.

2. Ligeia says:

Oh my, oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u so so so much!
    You have no idea how much this means to me!

Im really honoured you wanted to feature me in your lovely site ^-^

love ya dearie!!

3. Krimly says:

She deserves that! She is gorgeous and a great person! And her photography is incredibly amazing!! :)

4. gorgeousclara says:

she has great pictures!!!

she´s the best!!! great choice!

5. sexylegsandbody says:

She is indeed a remarkable lady, lovely photographs of her.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Colin.

6. Iva says:

these are so much fun!! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

7. Hannah says:

Her photos are inspiring! I adore the one by the window. It's so simple but speaks so much.
    Thank you for sharing these fabulous photos!!
    LOVES

8. iris loves fashion says:

very inspiring pics, love all of them.
    and she is great.
    :-)

9. […] by Ligeia Noir. The fact that she is in panties… you know I give bonus points for that! (via the lingerie addict) Share […]