Photo Friday: Steve Diet Goedde

Considered the “Ansel Adams” of fetish photography, Steve Diet Goedde has more than earned his world-famous reputation. Like Viva Van Story, Goedde was one of the few photographers I knew about before I even started this blog, and it’s almost criminal that I’m just now featuring him.

I’d be delighted to know your favorite photo from the very, very limited selection out of his portfolio below.

Mad Mimi Form

Cora Harrington

1. katana says:

the leaping girl with the white socks! So amazing!

2. Kashaya says:

Wow all of them are great!

3. Anonymous says:

Thank you for including the Steve Diet Goedde photographs. He helped me probably 9 years ago find a custom jeweler in Chicago who could make a 14kt gold fetish shoe for my wife. She loved it and I am so glad to have had the email suggestion from Steve.

4. Kitty says:

the second photo is absolutely stunning. the corset (the shoes!), the pose, the lighting, everything is perfect.

5. Panty Buns says:

i like the lighting, colour and look of the first photo, the bustier in the second, the pose in the fifth, and the the outdoor settings in the seventh and eighth, but i suspect that if Steve Diet Goedde had photographed you in your lingerie (similar to your photo back on March 10th) and it was included in this post, i would have chosen that one.

6. cervin says:

Thank you Treacle. Very nice Corset…
    I like, I like, I like ;)

7. Petra Bellejambes says:

Hey Treacle

I love the first 2 B&W's, but must tip the first shot for best in show. Wardrobe is superb, loving the pin stripe and O the dark welt on the pale stockings. Nice. The model is completely va va voom, athletic and has just the right vulnerability on her lovely face.

Totally smitten. Happy Friday indeed

8. Happy pet says:

Ohhh la La! Thanks Treacle that's just started my Friday off nicely. Have a great weekend.

p