The Look for Less: La Perla, Wolford, and Stella McCartney

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

Stella McCartney… Wolford… La Perla… these three names are forever associated with high-end lingerie, and they’ve all released an impressive array of bodysuits in the past few seasons. Sadly, at hundreds of dollars each, these garments are unaffordable for all but the most impressive incomes.

So what’s a lustful lingerie addict to do? Find the budget “knock-offs,” of course! Below are three inexpensive solutions to three luxurious bodies:

Souvenir String Body ($335) vs. TopShop Floral Lace Body ($30.66)

Stella McCartney “Eve Giggling” Bodysuit ($210) vs. ASOS Boudoir Satin & Lace Bodysuit ($30.44)

Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!

Article Tags : ,

1. sexylegsandbody says:

The ASOS Boudoir Satin & Lace Bodysuit is fabulous and sexy, but all of them at the lower price is a great buy.

Thanks for sharing.
    Have a super Sunday!

2. cervin says:

Oh thank you Treacle… I like bodysuit, it's very sexy. I go immediatly topshop ;)

Good week

3. frankufotos Lingerie says:

My gf will love this post; she always looks for body suits, and only recently has started to find any. Not that she bought much of what she found – she says they didn't seem comfortable, well-fitting, or decently-priced. Apparently, her mom had some when my gf was very young, and my gf always liked them. When we're shopping for underwear, we both have the idea that, while a piece may look great, if it costs half your rent, not so much. Better to find something less expensive so you can buy more. Still, nice to window shop.
    As far as the ones in the post; my impression is they're all more for the bedroom that as part of an outfit, though the floral could work under a low cut or open blouse with jeans if it's not too see-through.

4. daisychain says:

Excellent alternatives girl!

5. Katie@Knickersblog says:

The Asos piece is beautiful. So is the Topshop piece but the fit and fabric will not begin to compare with the Wolford piece so I prefer to find the designer pieces on sale. I've seen Eve Giggling for under $90.

6. Petra Bellejambes says:

Superb finds Treacle. For those of us without access to trust funds and lottery luck, your research is key.

Thanks for sharing…

xxoo – Petra

7. Donna says:

Its interesting you talk about "knock-offs". I just watched a Ted presentation by Johanna Blakely, talking about how the fashion industry has little IP protection and talks about this exactly. Its also why high end designers tend to plaster their logo's on things, since trademark is the only protection they have. Link here.