Miss Indigo Blue’s Burlesque Class: Take 2

Back in January, I signed up for a Burlesque 101 class at Indigo Blue’s Academy of Burlesque.  Unfortunately, I caught mono about halfway through and had to drop out.  Thank goodness Indigo Blue was kind enough to let me re-enroll in the next course, which began this month.  I just finished my second class, and I’m more excited than ever about creating my character, developing my routine, and performing the final act in front of real, live audience sometime in April.

Since these last two classes have been repeats of what I’ve talked about in other burlesque articles, I’ll use this post to share pretty pictures of my teachers, The Shanghai Pearl & Inga Ingenue.  Don’t forget to come back next week for a brand new entry chronicling my latest adventures in the world of burlesque.  I’m so excited about sharing it all here on my blog!

The Shanghai Pearl:

Inga Ingenue:

1. bowsnhearts
    17/03/10 at 2:12

Wow…your instructors look so good! I can't wait to see a photo of you performing when you eventually do!

2. Sayenne
    17/03/10 at 3:37

Ooooh exciting times up ahead! Are you still going with Velvet La Soie and propellerheads or have you changed your mind on things? I like the velvet la soie character! good luck with ur classes!

3. joei
    17/03/10 at 4:36

oh yes. i remember you writing about this burlesque class. found it so interesting! good thing they let you re-enroll. would love to hear more about this class! :)

joei

4. lescarpin
    17/03/10 at 5:29

It's great to make this school of burlesque and you have high quality teachers. I look forward to more

5. Katie@Knickersblog
    17/03/10 at 6:59

Sounds like fun, I can't wait to here more. P.s. Great call on the American Apparel body stocking on Mlle. Frou Frou's blog. Per Esquire it is indeed AA, the other pictures feature Eres lingerie & Prada hosiery.

6. Couture Carrie
    17/03/10 at 8:13

So fun, darling!

xoxox,
    CC

7. Leah
    17/03/10 at 9:38

So that's why you are not updating about the class, but I'm glad you signed up again. Don't drop-out this time. xoxo

8. Tights Lover
    17/03/10 at 11:21

Sounds like an amazing class. Love the photos of the instructors! I hope things go better this time around!!

9. Clare
    17/03/10 at 17:50

Holy crap! Your instructors look amazing! I love Burlesque and I have a co-worker who does it! She seems to absolutely love it!

10. The Stockings Lady
    23/03/10 at 3:18

Now that I know who you are, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your blog updates.

You are such a sexy woman. I love what youd do.

Mandi x

11. Anonymous
    23/03/10 at 23:36

I envy your youth! I have loved burlesque since I saw the movie Gypsy as a little girl. I have always wanted those fans!
    Thanks for letting me experience some of this with you!
    Do tell!