Valentine’s Day Lingerie–Cameo Intimates

We’re almost done with our Valentine’s Day Lingerie Extravaganza, but there’s one more company I want to feature–Cameo Intimates.  Of all the retailers I’ve highlighted on the blog, they are the only one I know of that makes custom-fitted lingerie at an affordable price.  Everything is sewn made-to-order by a collection of fabulous seamstress who are paid a fair wage for their labor.

Even more surpisingly, Cameo Intimates has one of the most generous return policies I’ve ever heard of.  If you don’t like something, you have six months to send it back, no questions asked.  In fact, I think the only downside (and I’m using the word loosely here) is that you might have to practice a little patience while waiting on your hand-crafted knickers in the mail.  ;-)

I know a lot of you may not have heard of Cameo Intimates before, and I know how hard it is to try something knew, especially when it comes to your underwear.  So I’ve got an exclusive coupon for readers of The Lingerie Addict.  Use the code caTENy9L at checkout and receive 10% off your order, no matter the size.

I’ve ordered from Cameo Intimates several times, so if you have questions at all about the process, don’t hesitate to comment here or e-mail me.  For now, I want to show you some of the pieces on my lust list!

Longline Garter Belt–$46.88
Stretch Bullet Bra & Polka Dot Full Brief–$93.76
“Nearly Naked” Sheer Bra & Panty–$105.90
Sheer Bullet Bra & Sheer Full Panty–$107.90
Lace Dream Bullet Bra & Garter Belt–$117.76

*Cameo Intimates is an affiliate of The Lingerie Addict.  Purchasing through these links helps support my blog.

1. joei
    11/02/10 at 1:50

wow.. 6 months?! now that's service! :)

joei

2. DIXDEN
    11/02/10 at 3:30

I love the Longline Garter Belt…

3. MissNeira
    11/02/10 at 6:29

I love the pretty polka dotted one!

4. COCAMIA
    11/02/10 at 8:42

I love garter belts and I really love how curvy the last model is!

5. maiddiane
    11/02/10 at 18:02

Another wonderful source for lovely intimates from The Expert on lingerie. Love the pictures & the longline garter belt.

Hugs,
    diane

6. Panty Buns
    11/02/10 at 20:28

I really like that "Nearly Naked" sheer bra and panty set but at $105.90 I'd make darn sure a lot of people saw me wearing them.

7. Treacle
    12/02/10 at 0:43

@joei–I think so too! Especially since everything is custom, and they can't resell anything. It really shows how dedicated they are to their customers, I think. :-)

@Dixden–I actually own the longline garter belt. It's quite nice. Thank you for stopping by.

@Miss Neira–Girl, the polka dot set has been on my lust list for a loooong time. I think it'll be my next purchase from them.

@Cocamia–I like that they use curvy chicks as models too! It seems like most of their product photos are user-contributed, actually, which is really unusual for any kind of fashion…but especially lingerie.

@maiddiane–Thanks so much, darling! I hope you were able to find something you like. I think their style would be perfect for you!

@Panty Buns–Oh you should totally get it! I'd love to see pictures if you do.