Has Black Milk Lost It’s Mind?!?!

James Lillis, uber-chic and evercool designer of Black Milk Clothing, just made the following shocking announcment:

“This Friday, I’m permanently deleting my entire 2009 catalogue.  :)”

The nerve of that man…how could he possibly include a smiley face at the end of such tragic news?  This mass culling includes everything…even perennial favorites like the Spartans.  I’m utterly devastated, and if you want to know why, check out my reviews of Black Milk here.  I hated leggings before I met this man.

As tempted as I am to fly to Australia and stage an intervention, I’ll just have to settle for picking up a slew of Black Milk leggings before tomorrow.  So thanks a lot, James.  I’ll be eating beans and rice for a month because of you.  For everyone else reading this, don’t hesitate–now is the time to buy!!!

1. Miss Eve
    04/02/10 at 3:28

Love your new blog design darling! It's irresistible just like the lingeries you're posting about!

Hope you having a great week, cheers: Evi

2. Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl
    04/02/10 at 4:06

Hi :)
    I am actually from Moscow so I'm not really traveling there (here?) lol What happened in 2008 on that train station? You know, I keep hearing about Moscow being dangerous all the time, and well, of course we have crime, but I woudn't say it's that bad. Not bad at all compared to a lot of other places out there. I am honestly very sorry your experience here happened to be this sad :( Hopefully it didn't leave you dissapointed both in your trip and the city though.

3. Haute World
    04/02/10 at 6:09

Great new blog design! Such a shame about Black Milk shutting down. I'm not a huge fan of leggins either, but these were one of the few I really loved. Thanks for the heads up! I guess I'll have to stock up as well…

4. FashionJazz
    04/02/10 at 7:04

Luv ur blog design, Have a fabulous day xx

5. MissNeira
    04/02/10 at 7:18

Wow I wonder why he did that!!

btw I think you would like this post! since were both lingerie addicts!

6. COCAMIA
    04/02/10 at 7:43

I wonder why too!? I am a fan of leggings…too bad for me.

7. Kelly
    04/02/10 at 10:02

Oh man! I wonder what is going on?

Also in reply to the comment you left on my blog – I'll check with Bert and make sure he received your email, but don't take it personally if it hasn't gotten back to you yet. He has been SO busy lately and barely has time to sleep!

8. daisychain
    04/02/10 at 11:19

Wow, I'll so go stage that intervention with you

9. Leah
    04/02/10 at 13:45

Why? What is his reason for doing so?

I love your new blog design… it's so professionally chic. xoxo

10. Ligeia
    04/02/10 at 13:48

whyyyyyy??
    even I cant afford his pieces, its a pity he's erasing those marvellous designs :(

btw, did you get sth at Kiki's gilt sale?? I loved it but nothing kept me drooling so I decided to save money hehe

mwah!!!

11. joei
    04/02/10 at 13:53

why is he deleting the catalogue?!

joei

12. badside
    04/02/10 at 16:03

Hmm, from a business perspective, I could see how it would make sense to stop making products that are selling slow, but the complete line? Might be a marketing ploy to make the older products somewhat collectible. They sure have some nice things there though, too bad.

13. Janus
    04/02/10 at 16:23

Did he give any reason for this action?

14. heart charlie
    04/02/10 at 19:36

Awww, this is so sad! We better get it before it's gone!!!

15. Treacle
    05/02/10 at 2:46

He explained why he's getting rid of the collection in his next post–

16. James
    05/02/10 at 6:23

Damn- this blog looks so professional now! Making me look bad, Treacle!

No … I still feel the love.

;)

xx

jL

17. Sarah @ Pandora's Box
    06/02/10 at 2:24

His designs are amazing. What a shame :(

18. Kashaya
    06/02/10 at 9:48

Love the new blogdesign, really nice!