Luxury Lingerie Sales: Agent Provocateur, La Perla, Wolford, and More!

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

Have you entered the Playful Promises Lingerie Giveaway yet?

Now that the holidays are over, stores are tripping over themselves to get rid of current stock before spring lines come in. If you’ve been eyeing some particularly expensive lingerie, now is the time to snap it up. Here are my top 10 picks for ladies with champagne tastes and grape juice budgets.

There are some great pieces here for Valentine’s Day too, in case you want to start shopping early. ;-)

1. Pippa Artus says:

Titiana is STUNNING :)
    My boyfriend would love it :)
    New reader and i think its a great read. Follow me on <3

2. Leah says:

Waaaaahhhhhhhh… I don't want to shop anymore. Why do you have to do this Treacle? I love those bra and panty sets. Leah, control! Hahaha!

3. Treacle says:

So happy you found the blog! Please feel free to comment as often as you like! :-)

*evil laugh* It's my job to tempt you. ;-)

4. Leah says:

Hi Treacle! You can ask any photography related questions anytime and I'll answer them if I can.

A simple inexpensive digital camera… my best bet is a Canon G11. It is a superior point and shoot camera with the features of the DSLR.
    The pictures are a lot sharper than other point and shoot cameras. It's US$439 from Amazon.

5. Sarah says:

That "black label" lace top is beautiful!

6. SoCalMan says:

Post-Christmas sales are always DANGEROUS!! But so worth it. Why buy one thing for someone special, when you can buy THREE!!!

7. Treacle says:

I agree. I'm not sure what I'd wear it with though. Maybe a spaghetti strap tank? What do you think?

My logic exactly! It's like saving money…except in reverse. ;-)

8. Couture Carrie says:

Gorgeous post!
    Love that leopard print bodysuit so!

9. daisychain says:

totally off to do some lingerie shopping now!

10. Treacle says:

@Couture Carrie
    It's gorgeous, yea? I'm doing a "Look for Less" post around it soon!

I'm so envious of you! You live in one of the best places to shop for lingerie. :-)

11. lescarpin says:

Agent provocateur reste une marque de référence faisant appel à des maisons françaises. Les campagnes de publicité sont magnifiques. Merci

12. Treacle says:

Translation: Agent Provocateur remains a mark of reference calling upon French houses. The advertising campaigns are splendid. Thank you

I agree, their advertising campaigns are wonderful. My favorite is the Valentine's Day campaign from a few year's back featuring Rosie Huntington-Whitely doing a strip tease. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you come back soon! :-)

13. Kelly says:

I love the La Perla set, with Damaris a close second!