Luxury Lingerie Sales: Agent Provocateur, La Perla, Wolford, and More!

Have you entered the Playful Promises Lingerie Giveaway yet?

Now that the holidays are over, stores are tripping over themselves to get rid of current stock before spring lines come in. If you’ve been eyeing some particularly expensive lingerie, now is the time to snap it up. Here are my top 10 picks for ladies with champagne tastes and grape juice budgets.

P.S.
There are some great pieces here for Valentine’s Day too, in case you want to start shopping early. ;-)

Wolford Opaque Natural Light Bra, Panty, and Garter Belt
Was $200, Now $99

Stella McCartney “Louise Dancing” Bra & Panty
Was $240, Now $120
(Thong also available)

La Perla “Indominatable” Lace Bra & Thong
Was $395, Now $150.75
(French Knicker also available)

Agent Provocateur “Aliyah” Bra, Panty, & Suspender Belt

Was $339, Now $203.40

Aubade “La Belle Tenebreuse” Nightgown
Was $395, Now $276.50

1. Pippa Artus
    26/12/09 at 19:23

Titiana is STUNNING :)
    My boyfriend would love it :)
    New reader and i think its a great read. Follow me on http://www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

2. Leah
    26/12/09 at 21:02

Waaaaahhhhhhhh… I don't want to shop anymore. Why do you have to do this Treacle? I love those bra and panty sets. Leah, control! Hahaha!

3. Treacle
    26/12/09 at 21:12

@Pippa
    So happy you found the blog! Please feel free to comment as often as you like! :-)

@Leah
    *evil laugh* It's my job to tempt you. ;-)

4. Leah
    26/12/09 at 21:55

Hi Treacle! You can ask any photography related questions anytime and I'll answer them if I can.

A simple inexpensive digital camera… my best bet is a Canon G11. It is a superior point and shoot camera with the features of the DSLR.
    The pictures are a lot sharper than other point and shoot cameras. It's US$439 from Amazon.

5. Sarah
    26/12/09 at 23:08

That "black label" lace top is beautiful!

6. SoCalMan
    27/12/09 at 0:16

Post-Christmas sales are always DANGEROUS!! But so worth it. Why buy one thing for someone special, when you can buy THREE!!!

7. Treacle
    27/12/09 at 1:29

@Sarah
    I agree. I'm not sure what I'd wear it with though. Maybe a spaghetti strap tank? What do you think?

@SoCalMan
    My logic exactly! It's like saving money…except in reverse. ;-)

8. Couture Carrie
    27/12/09 at 12:06

Gorgeous post!
    Love that leopard print bodysuit so!

xoxox,
    CC

9. daisychain
    27/12/09 at 12:08

totally off to do some lingerie shopping now!

10. Treacle
    27/12/09 at 21:21

@Couture Carrie
    It's gorgeous, yea? I'm doing a "Look for Less" post around it soon!

@DaisyChain
    I'm so envious of you! You live in one of the best places to shop for lingerie. :-)

11. lescarpin
    28/12/09 at 5:05

Agent provocateur reste une marque de référence faisant appel à des maisons françaises. Les campagnes de publicité sont magnifiques. Merci

12. Treacle
    28/12/09 at 5:16

@lescarpin

Translation: Agent Provocateur remains a mark of reference calling upon French houses. The advertising campaigns are splendid. Thank you

I agree, their advertising campaigns are wonderful. My favorite is the Valentine's Day campaign from a few year's back featuring Rosie Huntington-Whitely doing a strip tease. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you come back soon! :-)

13. Kelly
    29/12/09 at 11:21

I love the La Perla set, with Damaris a close second!