Holiday Lingerie Shopping Guide: Victoria’s Secret

The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is only hours away, and I know that lots of people watch, not only for the gorgeous models in gorgeous lingerie, but also to get ideas of what to buy (or ask their significant others to buy!) for Christmas.

With that in mind, I’ve pulled 5 of my favorite looks from the Victoria’s Secret website. As an added bonus, if you use the coupon code VSSAVE20, you’ll save 20% off all orders until 11:59 p.m., 12/2/09.

Leopard & Lace Garter Bikini and Demi Bra
$72 for both pieces

Plunge Demi Bra in Rose Lace w/ Coordinating Garter Belt
$68 for both pieces

Polka Dot Skirted Thong and Balconet Push-up Bra
$56 for both pieces

Intimissimi Italian Lace Wireless Bra and Panty Set
$42 for both pieces

“Glam It Up” Sheer Stockings
$8.50/pair. Available in 4 colors.

1. Valencia Lia
    01/12/09 at 2:41

Love love all the lingerie sets here,so so beautiful and sexy:)

Awww,thanks for the sweet comment girl<3

2. michelle_
    01/12/09 at 2:53

love all these lingeries ! the second one is VERY sexy !
    thanks for your nice comment on my blog :)
    and no i dont hear that im pretty quite as often as you think . hahaahahha .

mind following my blog ?
    i'll follow u back .

3. Treacle
    01/12/09 at 2:58

@Valencia Lia

You're welcome, and thank you so much for visiting! I quite like your blog. :-)

@michelle

Hiya! Thanks for stopping by. I don't mind at all; I'd be honored to link exchange. :-)

4. sexylegsandbody
    01/12/09 at 8:40

Great choices you selected, all extremely sexy!
    My vote will go to the last pic, I love stockings and suspenders, guess it just catches my eye immediately.
    Great post, best wishes.
    Colin.

5. Keith
    01/12/09 at 9:08

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Glad you like it. You've got a very cool blog. These are all great. Not sure which one I like the best. They are all so sexy.

6. daisychain
    01/12/09 at 13:07

Oh, I wish we had VS over here!

7. Tights Lover
    01/12/09 at 15:18

Great choices. I love the second one and I've bought and really like the glam it up stockings.

About the Fogal tights. I'd say they are worth it. Their quality is comperable to Wolford or Falke but I think they're just a bit less expensive than Wolford.

I absolutely love the ones I reviewed yesterday!

8. Melanie M
    01/12/09 at 16:44

All of them are so sexy!
    I love the second one!
    :D

9. SoCalMan
    01/12/09 at 19:06

Love the selections, and if I had to choose, the red polka dot one for sure.

However, the VS of 2009 pales in comparison to the VS of 10 years ago. They had in-house designers (or better buyers) who did a much better job of creating compelling sets, or bustiers. I remember they had the most amazing gold bustier, or a great black/gray plaid, combined with a rose color. When these designs fell aside, they were replaced by Euro designers, like Chantal Thomass, who did lines for VS for a few years. Then the well seemed to go dry for a few years on sets and bustiers. I've felt some of the designs from Frederick's in the past 3 years are nicer than VS (although the quality of craftsmanship and materials is still not as good).

10. ms. Givens
    02/12/09 at 14:31

Love the VS wireless bra set. Gonna consider that one for sure. Nice blog.

11. badside
    03/12/09 at 18:49

You've got great taste! I actually bought several of the items you pictured, before your post (I'll let you guess which ones):^D. Great minds think alike?! :^)

12. goji berries
    20/02/10 at 22:07

My husband should know a thing or two about these things!