Holiday Lingerie Shopping Guide: 12 Top Robes

Few things are more luxurious than a soft and sumptuous robe…especially when you’re fresh from the bath and wearing nothing underneath.I’ve searched high and low to find the twelve best bathrobes on the internet, and there’s something here for everyone…from the budget-conscious babe to the dollar-slinging diva.

If money were no object, which one would you buy?

Sexy Panties and Naughty Knickers: $45.00 [Editor’s Note: As of January 2015, this site appears to be defunct]

1. Leah says:

Pure heavenly… so luxurious.

2. ticklishfromadistance says:

Wow, every one I scrolled down to I said THIS is my favorite….until I got to the next one!!!! So good.

3. daisychain says:

Hm, to be honest I'm more of a thick, snuggly towling robe person.

4. Kelly says:

I am weird about robes. I have a winter bathrobe and a summer bathrobe, and both are absorbent cotton. But honestly I rarely use them unless I have a guest staying with me for the weekend or something – most of the time when I get out of the shower I just stay enveloped in my bath sheet. I do have pretty robes that I throw on over chemises or nightgowns in the evenings or while making breakfast on Saturday morning. But I don't think I would ever wear them after a bath just because they wouldn't do a very good job of helping me dry off because they are silk :)

P.S. That VS robe is so snuggly looking! I almost bought it for my mom as a Christmas present until I found one from Undrest I thought she'd like more.

5. sharonlei says:

Oh those robes are exquisite.. my favorite one is.. Fleur of England.. so delicate and lovely.. and so out of my price range. :) I love comfy robes too.. like a nice plush one. My BFF actually got me and my hubby matching personalized "Mr & Mrs"robes for our bridal shower.. :)

Love & Aloha!!

6. MissNeira says:

Love satin and light-weight cotton robes, but I always seem to lose them! no idea how haah

7. Kristin says:

The grey NM one looks so cozy and G rated enough for me to wear around my toddler. Ah ha

8. Niki B. says:

these look so sexy and luxurious! i'm such a sloth in a flannel robe. haha

9. Dina's Days says:

Thank you so much for sharing that website with me . I have never heard it of it before, and there are literally tons of colors! I have to take it easy before I order every color! I love robes, probably the 2nd one from the top, I've never owned a silky one..just snuggle or bath ones!

10. @agentbabcock says:

Wowza! The Fleur of England robe is my fave, but it was hard ro choose from all those gorgeous robes.