Happy Holidays from The Lingerie Addict!

christmas lingerie
Happy Holidays to all my readers! I hope you get everything thing you wanted…and then some!

For my part, I want to thank you for the best gift of all…the gift of your time. There are so many other places you could be, but you choose to visit me, and for that I am immeasurably grateful.

If you’re lucky enough to get lingerie for Christmas, please tell me here! I’d love to hear about your goodies. :-)

Yours Always,
Treacle

P.S. If I’m on your blogroll (or if you want to add me), please use my new address: http://www.stockingsandlingerieblog.com. Thanks!

1. SoCalMan
    24/12/09 at 17:22

Treacle, wishing you a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and that all your wishes come true. Thank you for such an amazing blog, and I look forward to many many more blogs in the coming New Year!

2. Leah
    24/12/09 at 19:36

Happy holidays Treacle… all the best for you always. xoxo from Manila.

3. MT
    24/12/09 at 20:12

Treacle, all the best to you and your endevours in the New Year. Your blog is required reading for me. Classy. Insightful. Fun and sexy. Hmmmm. A lot like you I suspect!

Eric

4. Noble Beeyotch
    24/12/09 at 21:26

Hey! have a great Christmas and New Year! Looking forward to your styish posts in 2010!

5. michelle_
    24/12/09 at 23:50

thanks for the sweet comments as always !
    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com would love to wish a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !
    <3 may you wishes come true .

xoxo . Michelle ..

6. Petra Bellejambes
    25/12/09 at 8:32

Happy wonderful holidays to you my dear, and a new year of sheer delights.

Love to hear about the pretty things under your tree.

And under my tree I did find a beautiful camisole. She got my size right and everything!

Be well – P

7. Leia
    26/12/09 at 10:00

Merry Christmas!

8. Ligeia
    28/12/09 at 13:57

Happy Holidays to you too!!

I havent got any lingerie for Xmas but today I've received my Sirena in Black set and I adore it!!!