2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

The 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (a.k.a my favorite Christmas tradition) airs tomorrow on CBS at 10/9c. I was able to get a few preview photos, and I’ve posted my fave looks below.

Come back tomorrow to tell me what you thought of the show, and to see my top 5 holiday lingerie shopping picks from the VS website!

1. Miss Caitlin S.
    30/11/09 at 2:50

I looooooooooooooovvveeee watching that too – but also hate it because they're so beautiful~ haha.

2. Treacle
    30/11/09 at 2:53

@ Miss Caitlin S.

Hey! Thank so much for stopping by and commenting. :-)

I kinda feel the same way…love the lingerie; hate the fact that I'll never look that good in any of it!

3. Sheen V
    30/11/09 at 17:40

The only thing I don't like about the VS show is that the camera doesn't linger on the models long enough – the cuts are too fast. They need to slow down so we can all appreciate what they're trying to show us.

4. Tights Lover
    30/11/09 at 21:26

It's always a great show. So much better than actually shopping in a VS store…hahaha.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

5. Leah
    30/11/09 at 23:03

I love VS fashion shows… they are always a grand production. Can't wait to see this one. Thanks for dropping by!

6. SoCalMan
    01/12/09 at 19:12

@ Treacle

Every woman has their own quality and beauty that allows them to enhance the lingerie they wear. And every woman is their harshest critic. From the pics I've seen of you, you are a stunning woman.

What I've come to dislike about the VSFS the past few years is there are fewer and fewer pieces they show that one can actually buy in-store. Last year, I believe I counted two, unless others were so embellished I could not tell.

Another thing, like the Super Bowl, or a rock concert, this even should be filmed in full HD and surround sound, not just widescreen as it has in years past.

I agree they cut too much between models, forcing so at us in such a limited timeframe.

7. Treacle
    02/12/09 at 11:30

@Sheen V
    Though I didn't get to see this year's show, I do remember there being lots of cuts in previous years shows. It's almost like they're trying -not- to linger on the models.

@Tights Lover
    I did. Thanks for the kind wishes!

@Leah
    You're welcome. I love your blog. :-)

@SoCalMan
    Awww…thanks so much for the compliment. It really means a lot to me. And I agree about not being able to find any of the VS runway lingerie in the stores. It's frustrating, and kind of defeats the purpose of a fashion show, imho.

8. sharonlei
    04/12/09 at 0:19

the VS sho was ammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaazing! I loved it. :)

Love & Aloha!!

9. Mara
    05/12/09 at 13:10

I wish I could've gone! I love watching the VS Fashion Show.

Could you check out my blog and give me some feedback? thanks ;)

10. Anonymous
    01/07/11 at 4:48

Nice! What set is Ana wearing in the second pic?