It just gets better and better

Hopeless also sells adorably cute peephole panties on her other Etsy store, Hopelessly Devoted, and they’re only $20.00!!!

I really love these apple print briefs.

Mad Mimi Form

Cora Harrington

1. Pink Nylon says:

Did you really? That is so sweet of you. I’m so excited.

I need another hint!!! :)

2. Pink Nylon says:

hmmmmmmm. is it panties with my name embroidered on them……or maybe the days of the week ;)??

I’m very excited. This is definitely the first time anyone would have gotten me a gift from Wolford!

3. Pink Nylon says:

If you’re email address is the same from when I sent you the Wolford tights, than I still have it. Otherwise, I have a link to my email on my profile page.

Also, after my post yesterday St. Tropez got in touch with me to say they didn’t have those knickers. They’re sending me a different heart-backed pair, so I’ll be reviewing those.

Sorry about that, but if there’s something else you want me to review instead, since they didn’t have what you asked for, let me know and I’ll be happy to do so :)!

4. Pink Nylon says:

I knew you’d enjoy this! It’s a great sale.

5. Pink Nylon says:

I know. That should be fun.

You may have to fight me for some things ;).

6. Pink Nylon says:

Yes. I love the Fumoir short. If they had it in a large I would’ve bought it!

7. Pink Nylon says:

Your link got cut off, but it looks like you’re probably talking about the “excite” or perhaps “invisible” 50s panties.

Nice finds! I love them…