See what my clients have to say about working with me! View a few of my testimonials here.
You’ve probably heard how much your business need a social media presence now. But between Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, and Blogging (and who knows what else in the future) how can you even begin to get started? Which platforms are right for your business? How can you develop a unique strategy for each channel without running yourself ragged? And how does this all connect with your greater marketing and sales goals?
That’s where I come in.
As a fellow business owner, I understand what it’s like to have a to-do list a mile long. There’s always something else that needs to be happen to help your business succeed, but with only 24 hours in a day, how do you find the time. After all, it’s not just choosing the right platform. It’s setting it up, creating content, interacting with your new fans and followers, and keeping the conversation over, not days or weeks, but months and years.
My specialty is social and digital media. It’s what I do all day, everyday. Whether it’s creating an editorial calendar for your blog, putting together a Facebook ad campaign, or coming up with fresh content for Pinterest, I know what I’m doing, and I can help your business.
5 Reasons Why You Should Hire The Lingerie Addict:
- I know that social media doesn’t begin and end with Facebook. From LiveJournal to Yahoo! Groups, I remember the earliest iterations of social media. I was there for them, and I participated in them. I was in the first wave of Facebook users…way back in 2005, when they only accepted college students. I have a deep understanding of social media, from both a personal and a professional perspective. It’s not just a marketing tool; for many people, it’s an integral part of their life – and I get that.
- I use social media professionally…and I’m good at it. It’s one thing to use advice you’ve read in a book. It’s another thing to use advice you know works because the person telling you has already tried and tested it. One of the best ways to tell if someone knows what they’re talking about is to have a look at their own social media platforms, and The Lingerie Addict is the #1 lingerie blog in the world and has a social media presence over 50,000 strong. I can talk with the authority of experience about what works for lingerie businesses.
- I stay on top of the latest news and innovations. It’s not enough to know what worked 3 or 6 months ago. I make a point of staying current on the latest news for all the major social media platforms, and I regularly attend conferences, (BlogHer, New Media Expo) and professional networking events (Social Media Club Seattle) dedicated to digital media. It’s all part of making sure my clients are at the very front of the latest developments…never behind.
- I know and love lingerie. Sometimes, when you’re working with an outside agency or group, you have to ‘train them up’ on even the most basic language for your brand. No need here. I only work with lingerie businesses, and I’m familiar with the lingerie lingo and how it connects to the digital space. We can start working together immediately.
- I love what I do. At the end of the day, you don’t want someone who sees you and your brand as just another paycheck. I get giddy about social media. I eat, sleep, and breathe it. In so many words, I love it. And you want to work with someone who’s just as passionate about making sure your brand succeeds as you are.
What Kind of Help Are You Looking For?
- Social Media Training–Are you brand new to the world of social media? Do you need help with everything, from setting up your platforms to getting those first followers to creating a social media policy for your organization? Then a Social Media Training Session is for you. Think of this as Social Media 101. We’ll talk everything from which social channels you need to choose and why, to what all those options and buttons on Facebook and Twitter really mean. Social Media Training sessions are 3 hours and come with 1 free follow-up session.
- Social Media Strategy–So you’ve set up a Facebook and Twitter account, but what now? How do you increase your reach? How do you get people talking about you and coming back? And is it okay to post the exact same thing to Facebook and Twitter (hint: no)? If you’ve got a passing familiarity with social media, but need help coming up with a robust, long-term strategy, this is the session for you. We’ll talk about setting measurable goals, developing a unique voice for your platforms, creating a crisis plan, and how to tell when you’re going in the right direction. Social Media Strategy sessions are 3 hours and come with 1 free follow-up session.
- Social Media Management–Everyone recommends handling your social media in-house, and while that’s the ideal solution, let’s be honest here…sometimes you just have too much going on. Bringing me on board as your social media manager frees you up to take care of all the other important tasks demanding your time. For this service, you hire me to take over your platforms: one of them or all of them. We’ll work together on everything, from branding to content to dispute resolution, and I’ll manage your platforms in the same way you would. Every week, we’ll have a chat about what’s going on, and every month, you’ll be sent a detailed report. You’ll also get 1 Facebook ad campaign created each month. Please note: Social Media Management is a premium service, and I only accept 1 of these types of clients at a time. The minimum term is 3 months.
- Social Media Audit–No matter how good you are, sometimes you just need a fresh pair of eyes to look things over. Maybe you’re stuck in a rut, or maybe you have a special holiday campaign coming up that you want feedback on. Whatever the case, if you already know what you’re doing, and just want some new insights, a Social Media Audit is for you. In this one-off, one-hour session, we’ll talk ways to make your social media presence even better, and you’ll leave the conversation with at least 5 things you can put into action immediately. Social Media Audits are 1 hour and do not come with a free follow-up session.
- Facebook Ad Campaigns–Facebook Ads are one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your brand, no matter how small (or large!) your advertising budget is. However, developing a good Facebook ad campaign takes a lot of time and a lot of testing. And if you don’t do it right, you’ll spend a lot of money on very little reward. Avoid the “hope and pray” method of advertising. Let me put together an ad campaign for you that’s tailored to your business’ goals, and you can do the stuff you’re really passionate about. Please note: the Facebook Ad Campaign service covers the cost of my time only, and does not include Facebook’s charges for actually running the campaign. This service is also available as a Facebook Ad Training class.
- Blogging and Content Creation–Blogs were some of the first social media, and having one isn’t optional anymore. If you want to say competitive, both in the eyes of your customers and of the search engines, your website has to produce original content on a regular basis. But coming up with ideas is time-consuming, and how do you know that people are reading what you write anyway? In this session, we’ll discuss developing your unique point of view, creating an editorial calendar, and promoting your articles. Blogging and Content Creation Sessions are 2 hours and come with 1 free follow-up session.
- Telling Your Brand Story–You know what your brand is about, but do your customers? Is the story you want them to see what they’re actually seeing? Are you doing anything to unintentionally drive your customers away? They won’t tell you, but I will. In this session, we do a top-to-bottom review of your brand, from your marketing materials to your website to any brick-and-mortar locations. Brand Story sessions are 1 hour, and do not come with a free follow-up session.
Take the Next Step
Unsure what to do now? Write to me: email@example.com. Let’s set up a time to talk over the phone about what you need and how I can help. All consulting sessions are available via phone, Skype, or in-person. Travel for company-wide training sessions is also available.
I don’t work with clients I don’t believe I can help, and I don’t work outside of my specialty (though I am happy to refer you to someone who can). I want to work with you making your social presence the very best it can be. Let’s talk.